New Scholarships in Australia at ANU College of Business & Economics, 2019
- Applications Deadline: March 22, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship course level is a business and economics major.
- Study Subject: The Global scholarship study subject is an undergraduate course.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship value is $10,000 per annum. This scholarship amount will be paid in equal installments at the beginning of each semester.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Freshman students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: an international student;
- Has made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics;
- A current student of, or has graduated from an approved ANU College of Business and Economics partner program and institution; and
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling at an approved ANU College of Business and Economics partner program and institution, as determined by the CBE academic panel.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: